Monday, June 16, 2008

June 16, 2008 - Davis And The Potty

I'm so glad to say after much work with Davis, he has had dry diapers and loves to use his new potty chair. It plays music when he goes to the bathroom. Who thinks up this stuff? But it works. It's been funny because he doesn't talk yet, (little bit of a language barrier) but he knows what we mean. He is wearing his new pull up pants with pride. We haven't had to use any reward type of things to get him to use the potty. Thank goodness. Hopefully this will continue as I really got tired of changing diapers. He will be 2 on the 19th of this month. Hard to believe. He is such a joy and good little boy. I hope that will always be the case. We've had him now for 2 months, seems like last week we were in China. Boy, time flies doesn't it. Or maybe it's our age. After 30, everything goes by fast. It looks like Davis will try to keep us young. Now let's hope the diapers are over!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Well that is WONDERFUL!! Emily is still in a diaper...I must admit it's my fault for not pushing her more....I have to do it....I just LOVE being outside and having to run in to the potty....is a pain.....I will get serious now!!!!

Dinn Family said...

Good job Davis (and Cindi)!! Our 3 year old just got potty trained!! Sounds like you guys are doing well. Angie