
This picture of Davis and I is funny. No matter where we go, there are always Chinese people starring at us. Some of the people understand, but the majority really don't. Women will come up and touch him. I'm not real comfortable with that since I'm not sure if they are in agreement of their country adopting them out. Some of these people have heard about the American people and other countries coming over and adopting the children, but we have noticed that not many Chinese have actually seen any of these children with their new parents. I don't know how movie stars can stand to be stared at. It really gets on my nerves most of the time
2 comments:
that is a neat picture, like something from a magazine.
Instant celebrity status! Yipee. They just look curious & maybe they are just checking to see what the photographer is seeing. :)
I didn't like it either, but it passed quickly. GZ will be a wonderful transition before you go home. We loved it there.
Blessings!
Post a Comment