Davis has a bad cold with congestion, lucky us. So he is having his grieving, and not feeling well at the same time. We got him some medicine and it seems to be working. The picture of the adoptions office is funny. The girl in pink was one of Davis' nannies. He wanted nothing to do with any of them today. Guess he was mad at them. lol Things are better though. He is really coming around. I think getting him out has been good for him. Can't wait for you all to meet him, he will melt your heart. It's going to be hard to say no. Post more soon.
4 comments:
Congratulations, he is adorable. I remember the office well. Hope he feels better soon.
Emily was the same way...she wanted her new family, not the nannies....I felt kind of sad about it..........
I have bittersweet memories of that office. It was cold & our daughter came in crying & screaming (& left in much the same). That office sees a lot of tears.
He's such a cutie!
Stan and I are so happy for you both. I can only imagine how excited you must be!
Post a Comment