FINALLY. We will be leaving on April 9th. That's right next Wednesday. Hope to return on April 26 or 27. I'm totally freaking out. Still so much to do. But at least we have dates now. It seems like we have been waiting forever to get to this point. We are going to be posting to this blog every day. If you don't see a post and pictures from us, then for some reason we weren't able to get through on the internet. Some familes are having a little bit of a hard time with the internet over there. But we will make an effort each day. Also remember that China time is ahead of us here. So if it's 7:00 pm here, it's 7:00 am in the moring over there. Please say a prayer for Daivd as he will be traveling with me. Poor man. Those of you who know me well, know that I don't like to sit for a long period of time. After about an hour I want to know if we are there yet, and I don't care that we have 14 more hours on the plane. Just tell me we are almost there. After two hours I will want to know how many more miles, and are we almost there yet. You get the idea. David has a lot of patience with me on trips. I'll let you know if he still likes me when we get there. lol
Cindi
2 comments:
I am so excited for you and I can't wait until you have him in your arms!!!
Hugs,
Sandy
I am sure that everything will go very well... look forward to reading more when you can... take care
Post a Comment