Sunday, April 13, 2008
April 14, 2008
We arrived at the officials office right on time this morning. Davis came in the door crying. Just what we had hoped wouldn't be the case. He cried for about 2 hours and then began playing with David. They have hit it off just great. As for me, he still hasn't quite come around. But if he wants to eat I'm sure he will start liking me real fast. lol It's funny how much like David he is. He had big hands like him. But beleive it or not, under all those clothes, he is very skinny. He also has some of David's temperment. He is very cute with a wonderful little laugh. It will be fun watching him in the next few days. Love to all,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations!!!! I've been away from the computer!!!! Wonderful news!!!! I love that photo of you holding him!!!!!!!
Post a Comment