Thursday, October 11, 2007

Again Not This Month

We must have some sort of black cloud hanging over our head or something. The paper work didn't get sealed, stamped and approved from the embassy, (Government Workers!) So we have to wait until next month. Our adoption agency only sends them once a month. So we have to hope once again that it will go. Our agency put a rush letter on the paper work. Like the embassy really cares. I'm sick to my stomach most of the time. We'll I don't have to join Curves now, I'll be losing weight in my own way. This is getting way too emotional.

Our adoption buddies Carol and Bruce, who are now in China receiving their little girl, they landed in Beijing this morning. Carol's father died this past Tuesday. It was so hard for her to carry on with this trip, but it's what her father wanted her to do. She really thought he was going to make it through this Cancer some how. Our thoughts and prayers got out to them.

No comments: